Research Articles and Abstracts
- The effect of curcumin (turmeric) on Alzheimer’s disease: An overview. When you use turmeric, be sure to add black pepper along with it to increase the uptake.
- Coconut oil – an answer for Alzheimer’s disease? The Alzheimer Society of Canada
- Qigong for Dementia: A Study on the Effects of Qigong for People with Dementia
- Medical Qigong – optimize the body’s natural healing energies
- Tai Chi and Qigong for the Treatment and Prevention of Mental Disorders.
US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health:
- The Effects of Meditation on Grey Matter Atrophy and Neurodegeneration: A Systematic Review.
- Tai Chi: Good for the Mind, Good for the Body
- Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease. Detoxification is essential:
Heavy metals in the brain (60% fat) contribute to and possible actually cause Alzheimer’s. Two heavy metals that are very closely associated with Alzheimer’s patients are Aluminum and Mercury, which are found throughout many homes but are completely overlooked. Toxic levels of aluminum have also been associated with Parkinson’s disease, various dementia’s and bone diseases.
In the videos below, you will find experts who indicate some of the various things that can treat or cure Alzheimer’s and dementia. Each video essentially focuses on only one thing as an approach to take to solve the problem. There is a good chance that there are other solutions to the problem of which you are probably unaware. This is why the practice of medical Qigong and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is a very viable and desirable route to take when seeking relief from these diseases. They include such things as exercises for organ health, fasting, meditation, nutrition, herbal medicine, acupressure and a number of other things that go into harnessing the self-healing capabilities of your body.
The practice of good health and wellness is more of a way of life that should be embraced “all the time” to prevent illnesses before they happen. This is the purpose of Qigong and TCM and the type of lifestyle you need adopt to reach these goals. And to learn them, we suggest that you learn from the sources and teachers where they originated….in China. These instructors have practiced for a better portion of their lifetime and are the go-to teachers from who you need to learn.